Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Foods-Fun Foods

I like trying new foods, or at least new recipes. Trying to be vegan, or at least vegetarian, opens up a whole new train of thought. I have often thought that I should be some kind of whole food, vegetarian type person, and now I feel like I am incorporating something that should always been a part of me. 

Tonight for dinner I made a Tofu Stir-Fry - it was great!



Will try more new recipes this week. I have an eggplant and a spaghetti squash that I am looking forward to trying, I haven't eaten either of these in a long time.

Happy-Healthy Eating to All

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your decision to move to a healthier lifestyle! How wonderful that you'll be sparing cruelty in your path to eat better! You're exactly right, following a vegan/vegetarian diet really does open you up to a whole new world of foods!! Happy eating!! :)

    ReplyDelete